Are you looking for a change?
Do you want to join a progressive and leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in Kerikeri? We have 12 staff operating on a diverse range of engineering projects and would like to welcome a new member to our team.
We are looking for a a versatile Structural Engineer to join our team to undertake work on a variety of projects throughout Northland and elsewhere in New Zealand. If you enjoy working on a diverse range of projects with a particular interest in structural engineering and design detailing, this could be for you.
A competitive salary will be offered based on your level of experience and work history.
Applicants need to be able to:
• Place a high value on providing excellent customer service
• Be professional and have a strong work ethic
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Work in an office environment but be physically fit for site investigation work
• Have computer skills including MS Office Suite and AutoCAD
• Demonstrate a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check
Training, ongoing support and mentoring will be provided to the right applicant if professional registration is of interest to you.
If the above position sounds appealing please apply by email with CV and cover letter in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion on the role please phone Debra Shand, Office Manager, on 09 407 8327