Geotechnical engineering is the testing and measuring of earth material behaviours including subsurface investigation of their physical and chemical properties. Geotechnical reporting takes into consideration the relevant information specific to a project and assesses the risks posed by those site conditions.
Ashby Consultants have proven experience in providing suitable recommendations for earthworks, foundation design, retaining requirements, flooding and ground stability analysis.
Our services include;
- Soil Testing and Geotechnical Evaluation Reports
- Erosion and Sediment Control Management Design
- 3d Terrain Modeling and Design
- Ground Stability Analysis and Design
- Foundation and Retaining Recommendations and Design
- Land stabilization and Rehabilitation Design
- Storm Water Neutrality Assessment and Design
Discuss your requirements with Haigh Workman.